CHURCH LETTERS HOME
Send a Church Letter today by selecting from over 1,100 modifiable letters for churches and ministries. Great for “snail mail” or church email!
Church Letter Templates written by a Pastor for Ministries includes Membership Access to an expanding selection of over 1,100 Church Letter templates and Welcomes. Select from over 60 categories such as Evangelism, Church Visitors, Birthday Letters, Stewardship, Discipleship, and many more! Send them via regular mail or church email!
Our Website is your answer with modifiable church letters for Pastors and Ministry Leaders!
- HUNDREDS of sample letters to “Copy, Paste, Modify, and Send!”
- Over 60 Categories plus powerful search capabilities to find the perfect Church Letter!
- In addition, we have been online since 2005!
- Explore new Ministry ideas as you read the letters!
- A Pastor with over 30 years of ministry experience has written or edited the letters.
- Software download of 200 letters available as a FREE Bonus with purchase of Silver, Gold, or Platinum Memberships, (excludes Silver Lite), or register for access to our 25 Free Samples in the Bronze Membership. (Ministry Letters Version 2.0)
- Plus many FREE Bonuses with more to come!
- Growing database of letters and not just a “static” software program!
- Check out our Memberships today and join for full access!
What makes us different?
We’ve been offering quality church letters for pastors online since 2005. A Pastor with over 35 years of full time ministry experience has written or edited the vast majority of the letters. You can be sure the letters will reflect the heart of a Pastor.
More than just “static software” which only changes with the next software update!
With a membership, you will be able to access new church letter templates as immediately as they are placed on the site. Be sure to check our site often to see what’s available in the recent updates category. We also enjoy receiving suggestions from our members!
Why Church Letters for Pastors?
The primary purpose of our site is not to just provide a letter to use without any thought involved, but it’s to give a STARTING POINT! You can then modify according to your own style of writing. Read more about our Church Letters Website
Save Valuable Time and Money!
As they say, “time is money.” There’s no need to sit for an hour deciding what to write when that hour could be used in some other important area of ministry. Be sure to search for what you need, modify it, then send it via card, email or letter.
Whether you are on a church staff or volunteering to bless your church by writing letters, we are sure you can think of many other things you need to do. We hope you recognize the tremendous value of staying in touch with your people! Our site will free you up to be more effective and efficient in other areas as the burden is lifted regarding letter writing so join today!
Send a Church Letter via “Snail Mail”,
Church Email or Greeting Card!
For some reason, when people hear the word “letter”, they think automatically of getting paper, envelope, and stamp. That may be the most personal way to send a letter, most people are comfortable receiving communication via e-mail too. There are so many creative ways to communicate so don’t let custom or tradition dictate how you share information!
Read more about us here.
Members Log In Here