CHURCH LETTERS HOME
Send a Church Letter today by selecting from over 1,1000 modifiable letters for churches and ministries. Great for “snail mail” or email!
Church Letters written by a Pastor for Ministries includes Membership Access to an expanding selection of over 1,100 Church Letter templates and Welcomes. Select from over 60 categories such as Evangelism, Church Visitors, Birthday Letters, Stewardship, Discipleship, and many more!
Our Website is your answer with modifiable church letters for all occasions!
- HUNDREDS of sample letters to “Copy, Paste, Modify, and Send!”
- Over 60 Categories plus powerful search capabilities to find the perfect Church Letter!
- In addition we have been online since 2005!
- Explore new Ministry ideas as you read the letters!
- Letters are written and/or edited by a Pastor with over 30 years of ministry experience!
- Software download of 200 letters available as a FREE Bonus with purchase of Silver, Gold, or Platinum Memberships, (excludes Silver Lite), or register for access to our 25 Free Samples in the Bronze Membership. (Ministry Letters Version 2.0)
- Plus many FREE Bonuses with more to come!
- Growing database of letters and not just a “static” software program! Letters are often added to reflect current events!
- Check out our Memberships today and join for full access
What makes us different?
We’ve been offering quality church letter templates online since 2005. All our letters are written or edited by a Pastor with over 35 years of full-time ministry experience who also grew up in the home of a long-time Pastor!
More than just “static software” which only changes with the next software update!
With a membership, you will be able to access new church letter templates as immediately as they are placed on the site. No waiting… and we receive suggestions from our members!
Why Church Letters?
The value of a well-written church letter is tremendous and also can provide a church member or adherent with a greater sense of value as they realize they are appreciated and recognized.
The primary purpose of our site is not to just provide a letter to use without any thought involved, but it’s to give a STARTING POINT to build from. You can then modify according to your own style of writing. Most people say the most challenging aspect of writing a letter is just getting started!
Save Valuable Time and Money!
As they say, “time is money.” There’s no need to sit for an hour deciding what to write when that hour could be used in some other important area of ministry.
Whether you are on a church staff or simply volunteering to bless your church with the ministry of letter writing, we are sure you can think of many other things you need to do. We hope you recognize the tremendous value of staying in touch with your people! Our site will free you up to be more effective and efficient in other areas as the burden is lifted regarding letter writing.
Send a Church Letter via “Snail Mail”, E-Mail or Greeting Card!
For some reason, when people hear the word “letter”, they think automatically of getting paper, envelope, and stamp. While that may be the most personal and effective way to send a letter, most people are entirely comfortable receiving communication via e-mail as well. There are so many creative ways to communicate so don’t let custom or tradition dictate how you share information!
Read more about us here.
Members Log In Here