Veterans Day is a public holiday that is dedicated to honoring anyone who has served in the United States military. The holiday began as a day to remember the end of World War I and was declared a holiday by President Woodrow Wilson in 1919. Originally known as Armistice Day, the holiday became Veterans Day in 1954. It is always officially observed on November 11th. Logged in Members, CLICK HERE to view and/or copy full text!
Get Instant Access
Timely Letters & Welcomes
- Invitation to Join Choir for Easter Musical
- Church Welcome – I Was Glad When They Said Unto Me
- Guest Parking Spaces for First-Time Church Visitors
- Church Welcome Black History Month
- Letter to Encourage Church Membership
- Year End Giving Report Church Letter
- Thank You for Visiting our Church Letter
- Easter Invitation Letter – Invite Someone
- Church Easter Letter – Jesus is the Answer
- Donation Receipt Letter for Tax Purposes
- Importance of Observing Lent
- Prayer and Meditation Encouragement During Lent • ChurchLetters.org
- Ash Wednesday and Lent Letter – Encourage to Participate • ChurchLetters.org
Individual Letters or Full Access?
Non-Members may order individual letters for $5.00 each with the brief form at the top of each letter.
NEW! Custom Church Letters! We write for you within 24 to 48 hours – Click for Details